Monday, May 02, 2011

something stupid...

So I hate doing housework!!

HATE IT!!

If I was rich I would have a maid for sure!!


When I bought my "pound o rubber" from Viva Las Vegastamps and found these 2 stamps I knew they just had to go together!!

Housework is so stupid!! LOL


I just used some random background papers here.

I used a punch on one of them to give it a "notebook" look.

Image is stamped in black ink and colored with Copic markers.


Make sure you go to Viva Las Vegastamps and buy some new stamps.

After all stamping is way more fun than housework!!


4 comments:

Stampo said...

Ain't that the truth... love your fun card! Thanks.

Proxxon Tools said...

love this card. too too funny...

Tindaloo said...

*lol* awesome card - I totally agree!
Got a lot of stamps from you in the post yesterday, from my last shoppingspree... Oh I love the smell of new rubber in the morning!

Rebecca E. Parsons/Cre8Tiva said...

hate homework myself!!! way cute