Friday, July 15, 2011

Butterfly Tag


I'm the first to admit that my tag making needs a little work but I couldn't resist at least TRYING with this little Butterfly Stamp from VLVS and stampo.com. After inking it up and stamping I colored it with different colors if Stickles. I added a little more bling in the form of gems. I had some Butterfly "create" header stickers that I cut and repositioned and also had a butterfly border that I came across lately. I used some of my designer paper left from my stash, too, as I am trying to use more and more of that up. I had a little bit of fiber ribbon I used here as well.

Another thing I LOVE about VLVS Stamps is the variety. I'm not really a butterfly collector, per say, but there are things that I do collect such as unicorns. But I will tell you what...VLVS has just about anything you want or need if you collect something.

Don't forget to swing by my blog as well as stampo.com today! Thanks for visiting!

No comments: