Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Last time, I promise!

I have been having so much fun with this face stamp called Facial Feature - SKU 5908. You can find the stamp  at Viva Las Vegastamps! I made an Inspirational quote book, and used the face on one of my pages. I used Miracle Tape to adhere the paper to the chipboard. If you haven't tried Miracle Tape, why not give it a go? You can also find it at Viva Las Vegastamps!
Here is the page using Facial Features

And here is another page I did using Marilyn. I will post a link to the stamp I used as soon as the site is back up again. Sorry about that.

Thank you so much for stopping by today, and I promise not to use this face stamp in my next post!!
Kim Prince

1 comment:

Lyneen said...

Wonderful colors... love the use of the face... even if you have used it over and over.