Monday, May 28, 2012

How many languages do you speak???

Apparently I speak two..... 

1. Southern.....I was born and raised in Georgia. 
 I have been told that my accent is very pronounced.

2. Love...... according to the sentiment on this card. 
{giggle}

I have a new found love of flowers.  I remember a time when this wasn't true.  Though I have always loved Daisies {hence the name of my blog}.
I've always picked plants for the yard and house that are mostly green...{ie: ivy's, pothos, spider plants, etc....}.

Not anymore, now I want flowers and flowers and flowers. 
 Any and all flowers.
Funny though, I still have yet to grow daisies.....LOL They require a lot of sun and our yard is mostly shade....but one day!!!!!!!

OK, now to the real reason you are here.

Some Viva Las Vegastamps! LOVE!!!!!

Basic card with basic layering. 
I stamped the flower images with one of the images from
Plate #1403.....you can get it HERE
I loaded the stamp with ink and stamped several times before re-inking to get a lighter printing.....to get the illusion of a field of flowers.  I stamped with a brown ink and a yellow ink. 
The sentiment was stamped with a coral ink. 
Added some matching ribbon and you have a finished card. 




Until later, blossoms.........Gotta split.....TFL!!!!!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Carly said...

Gorgeous! I love the 'sunny' colours. That flower image is SENSATIONAL!! WOW!

The sentiment is gorgeous too.

A gorgeous card.

xoxo Carly