Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Embossed Greetings for the Holiday

Happy Tuesday stampers! Before I was a "stamper" I always loved the look of embossing on a card...especially a holiday card. With Viva Las VegaStamps High Gloss Emboss Enamel you can achieve the embossed look on you own cards. For this card I chose to use a collage image from Altered Pages but you could also use images from old holiday cards to stamp and emboss upon with this fantastic Ornament Ball Stamp!!
For my card I centered the ball stamp over the top of my collage image and stamped with Versamark Watermark Ink and sprinkled the ultrafine High Gloss Emboss Enamel. I dusted the very top of the ornament with Bronze Mixers to give the look of metal to the top. I attached a May Arts raffia ribbon through the hole of the ornament to finish it off. I mounted my ornament on top of an embossed piece of coredinations card stock which I had sanded to reveal the green for the leaves. I clear embossed snowflakes on the background piece. I clear embossed Season's Greetings in the bottom and then dusted it with Bronze Mixers. I zapped the top of the ornament and the sentiment one more time to melt the mixers into the emboss enamel.
For this project you will need:
Coredinations Card Stock
Emboss Folder and Sanding paper



Thank you for looking! I hope you enjoyed my project! ~leslierahye


3 comments:

Stamped Impressions said...

As always, inspiring!

Anonymous said...

Its wonderful

Unknown said...

Oh so cool!!!