Monday, February 04, 2013

Don't Be Afraid To Stamp A Scrapbook!

Good morning VLVS friends!

Pinky here today with a fun stamped project....a LAYOUT!
The number one thing I hear from my friends about stamping is 
"Oh I don't make cards so I don't stamp" but I am here to tell you that
it is amazing to stamp on a layout!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE being able to create my own images/die cuts 
and really personalize my scrapbook pages! 
Here I simply used this amazing (and new) "Be Adorable" stamp- I stamped it
in bright cherry red ink onto a textures cardstock, and created my own pennant. 
This is just one of 1000 ways to create you own stamped images for a layout. 
 It really adds something to the layout that I would have a hard time creating
with just an alphabet sticker set or journaling. 
I encourage you to go give it a try today!
Come one all you scrapbookers! Let's play with stamps and get our fingers messy!

Happy Monday my friends, until next time!

American Crafts Ink
Scraptastic Kit Club Feb 2013 Kit

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So romantic

Karin said...

Lovely layout!!

Hugs karin xx

Glenda T. said...

What a gorgeous layout, love how you used that stamp!!

Sandra Strait said...

Lovely!

altermyworld said...

Awwww sweetness