Monday, July 01, 2013

Rock on!!

My husband and I have been going to a lot of concerts lately and one of the biggest ones we went to was Alice Cooper. Yep, Alice!! We had a blast and I made a 2 page layout of the event using 4 different Viva Las VegaStamps! stamps. I wanted the stamps to be quirky and edgy, just like Alice, so I used the snake lady
and the man in gas mask
and the vampire
and last but not least the danger skeleton
to make this rockin layout
 and here are some close ups of a few of the fabulous stamps!



Materials used:

snake lady stamp
man in gas mask stamp
vampire
danger skeleton
miracle tape
cardstock
chipboard embellies
washi tape
journal spot
letter stickers
rhinestones
watercolor pencils
versafine ink
wing stickers

I hope you all enjoyed seeing the rockin layout!




3 comments:

Sandra Strait said...

What a fabulous way to remember the concert!

Aimee said...

I LOVE THIS!!!!

Susan M. Brown {sbartist} said...

I really love how you integrate stamping into your scrapbooking... I think I should give your approach a whirl. TFS :)