Thursday, August 01, 2013

Say What?! A MONTHLY Challenge!!!

Hello Friends! :D 

Sometime last year I disbanded the Monthly Challenges we were doing because I wasn't necessarily happy with the format. 

The great thing about being the MARKETING and Artistic Director?? I get to do that.. cancel things. Even better.. I get to RESTART things in a NEW even BETTER way!! 

So help me welcome back the Viva Las VegaStamps! Monthly Challenges! 



The rules are simple:
-Create a new project based on our inspiration board
-Use at least one (but certainly more if you want) Viva Las VegaStamps! rubber stamp (please no competitor's stamps on your entries)
-Post it to your blog with a link back to us
-Upload to our linky using your direct blog post link (You may also upload via facebook, flickr or other gallery)

You could win a Project Spotlight post on our blog + some new rubber of course!

Let's jump in shall we? Here is August's Inspiration Board.

You are welcome draw inspiration from any portion of the board, as well as create any type of project. Cards, layouts, tags, altered bits n bobs. Draw inspiration from the roses, the ribbon, the stitching, the images, the colors.. whatever! You do it, we wanna see it! 

Stay tuned for some inspiration from DT member Karen Knight!


 


6 comments:

Squiddy said...

Now which of the stamps have I NOT got!!!

Antoinette/Cultivate Life in Joy said...

Kool...love this monthly challenge idea..I wasn't aware the first time so I am excited to participate now and getting my Viva Las Vegas stamp juices going in a new Las Vegas route. Loving the August inspiration board.

Lucy E. said...

Pretty inspiration. Now to get my but in gear and play!

Tera Callihan said...

Super excited to participate in these!! now to dig through my stamps!

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

wahoo! Inspiration for my VLV stamps :-) Hope you like what I came up with

Unknown said...

Ok so far there is some neat things posted and I see Im going to have to get more stamps. This is so fun to be a part of. Thanks
Roberta and the white witches cottage.