Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Pirate Otto.

Hello!!  It's Mary here, bringing you a clean and simple (CAS) card.
 
I decided to color up this sweet Pirate Otto image---because I love him!!  C'mon, how sweet is he??!
 
I simply stamped him onto Neenah Solar White cardstock with Memento ink in Tuxedo Black and then colored him up with a variety of Copic markers.
 
 
A bit of Rock Candy Stickles and some doodling with a Faber-Castell Pitt artist pen... 


...along with this awesome Dream Big sentiment and I have myself a sweet and simple card, ready for givin'.


Ok, that's it for me :-)  I hope you have a most FABULOUS day!!
 
xx Mary

7 comments:

Sandra Strait said...

Awesome card!

VicR said...

:) Love this, Mary! Great coloring and border.

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Beautiful, he is a very happy chap!

Diana Fisher said...

OMG, I love this!!

by belle said...

Mary!! Simply stunning! I love how you colored this!

Tera Callihan said...

I love this, Beautiful!!!

Chark said...

he's adorable and your inking is fab!