Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Manly men....

I have a ton of stamps and I got to thinking that I don't have nearly as many men stamps as I do women and other various stamps.  I thought this would be a good time to pull out some of my man stamps and do a series on the opposite sex! haha


and I had these super cute little silk bow ties that I had bought from the Dollar Store and they fit on PERFECTLY with this stamp!! Here is a close up of the little bow tie, I love it!!

I used the Nerdy guy stamp
and the Man with moustache stamp
and last but not least the Muscle man stamp
I hope you enjoyed these manly men ATC's and until next time,







8 comments:

vilivine said...

LOL:)
great job!

Sandra Strait said...

ROTFLMAO!

Mary Brockway said...

Ha!! Really fun :-))))

Tristan Robin said...

must have that muscle man stamp - where did you get it?

your cards are such fun!

World of Michael Trent said...

THESE
ARE
FANTASTIC!!!!

DeeDee Catron said...

All stamps are linked in the blog post and come from our website, vlvstamps.com :)

Sleen said...

Love them all. Why oh why don't I have the Nerdy Guy in my stash yet?!

Anonymous said...

These are fabulous! I totally love them!