Friday, March 14, 2014

Dream | Encourage | Possibility with GDT JINGLE!

Hey Folks! First of all, welcome to the FIFTH day of our ATC Bash!! Have you been leaving comments on all the ATCs?? We may or may not be grabbing random comments to win some rubber!! 


Today is also really cool, because I get to introduce our MARCH Guest Designer... JENNIFER INGLE! She's frequently referred to as Jingle, and is super talented. 


Let's jump right into the beautiful ATC she's made for us today. We were super excited when she agreed to participate in our giant ATC Bash. Don't fret though, stay tuned for her next post to learn a little bit more about her.



Jennifer says:
I used Tim Holtz Distress inks and word stickers from his Ideo-ology line on watercolor paper. The stamps are both Viva Las VegaStamps!. To create the background, I stamped and embossed the Lacy Lines/Round image several times with clear powder. I then inked in three colors, blending as I went and sprayed the entire card with water to create a watercolor look. Finally, I stamped the Row of Stars stamp in black ink and adhered the words, inking the corners just a bit.

11 comments:

katie said...

this is lovely! I like the embossed resist technique. :)

Sleen said...

Lovely! The yellow makes the lacy lines really pop.

Denise Bryant said...

Great colors! I love that clear embossed image!

by belle said...

Love the black row of stars on THE BEAUTIFUL yellow!!

Tristan Robin said...

as fresh and sassy as just-made lemonade! love it! that stamp is perfect for the technique you used - brava!

NWFlamingo said...

Those colors are a great showcase for that stamp.

Chark said...

Jingle rocks and love she's here--I predict some future projects with the phone box stamps. This card has great colors!

~amy~ said...

FABulous work!

Tanya said...

Nicely done!

Diana Fernandez said...

So cute! Yellow is my fave color! I love seeing it in projects!

Unknown said...

I like the yellow and black combo