Friday, May 09, 2014

It's only night

Hello all, Nataliya is here)
Today I will show you my new card. I used my fav things for create this) Stamps, watercolor & hot embossing.

I took my watercolors and painted background:


Then I took the stamps (Writing Background 4 x 4 & Waybill/Invoice Background 4 1/4 x 5 1/4) and ink (Memento Luxe Teal Zeal & Bahama Blue) and finalized my background:


I drew the strip with acrylic paints:


A bit of stars and powder with glitter:


Look how shines!


And the lady. I colored it with watercolors:


My VLVS!

Waybill/Invoice Background 4 1/4 x 5 1/4

Stars 2 x 2 1/4
Dancing Lady 2 1/4 x 3 1/2


Have a nice night :)

2 comments:

Gerrina said...

Love the dancer-stamp and you gave her a super surrounding! Inky greetings, Gerrina

Наташа Бумага-Марака said...

Thanks a lot ^.^