Monday, July 14, 2014

Time2Stamp {Chunky ATCs + stamping tip}

Hey folks :) I'm not sure if you're aware but every couple of months the VLVS! fans and myself (DeeDee here!) participate in an art swap of some sort. Right now Chunky ATCs are due to be arriving on my desk all week long. You can join our facebook group where all swap info and signups are posted.

Today I'd like to share with you my own Chunky ATC + a video tip on using old fragile / vintage / delicate papers without being in fear of them tearing, breaking or downright disintegrating. lol.


My little Immortal Seeking doll has Bat Wings in archival black. They've been stamped on an old book page, and to reinforce the image so that my wings aren't so delicate I've prepared them accordingly. Please watch the following Time2Stamp video for that info:


I've also used the new Penny Farthing in archival ink.

And the Clockface on the back as a bold statement about time slipping by and seeking the immortal path. The first two stamps were stamped on different kinds of paper, but the clockface has been stamped directly to wood. So grungy and great.

Other supplies : Amazing Crafting Products, UmWowStudio, Ranger Ink Distress Ink and Paint, Michaels Drawer Pulls, coffee, vintage card catalog card, netting, staples, Dymo Label Maker.

Join me on my own blog for more shots and details on the creation process.

2 comments:

BlackDamaskDesigns said...

These are so fab Dee Dee!

chaddy233 said...

Awesome!!