Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Banksy love

I just love the Banksy stamps and decided to make a trio of ATC's using some of them.  Here is the first card
and I used the following stamps:

the Banksy spray can cop











the Line of chevrons



and the Brick background,






along with a rub on and lots of yummy mists dripping down.

The next card is a little cheeky but when I look at this Banksy cop giving the finger this is what comes to mind:
and for this card I used the Banksy cop giving finger stamp, a stencil, letter stickers, inks and a piece of Hambly transparency.

Here is my last card:
and for this one I used the Banksy sweeping under lady along with the Marrakech stencil from StencilGirl, inks, glitter, clear patterned tape, a piece of Hambly transparency and an acrylic sticker.

I hope you all enjoyed my trio of Banksy ATC's and have a great day!


No comments: