Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Imagination

Hello everyone,

I have made an inspiration piece for this month's challenge based on this fabulous inspiration board, don't you love those soft colours?




This is my project: 
It is a postcard. I love making postcards. They are only small and don't take too much time to make. 



I used the following elements of the board: White - neutral - stripes - Music Notes - Black - Writing - Birds - Splatters - Tape - Triangles. 

I started with a piece of white card stock. I glued some Tim Holz tissue paper on the bottom and the top right. I covered the whole card with clear gesso. I then used Antique Linen Distress Ink, a blending tool and a piece of paper to mask, and created the stripes. Next I coloured a piece of ruled paper and coloured it with the same Distress Ink. I used a Die (Tim Holtz) to cut out the triangles. I glued these on the card and doodled around them with a black pen. Next I stamped the 'writing triangles' on this paper. The bird was stamped next and I clear embossed him. The last things were the word 'imagination' and a few pieces of washi tape. 

I used the following stamps :


This was so much fun to make, why not play along with us ! You never know, you might just win a grab bag of rubber for your piece ! 

Thank you so much for stopping by ! 

Corrie x

1 comment:

by belle said...

Who wouldn't love to get that postcard?!!! Great one Corrie!!