Friday, May 08, 2015

he was...

Are your May flowers blooming??  We FINALLY are having some lovely weather here in the midwest and I am looking forward to our flowers blooming!!!
Michele here today and I am sharing a tag created in a style that is typically not my own but I do love it!!  I used stamps from one of the newest plates just released last month.


VLVS!:  Whimsical Lettered Man, Whimsical Leaf, Whimsical Border, An Artist, She Was..., high gloss embossing powder.
Other items:  Vintage dictionary page, kraft tag, Distress Spray, Distress Stain, Distress Ink, covered wire, archival ink.


Colorful, whimsical and fun.


and masculine which sometimes is a tough one too.

Join us on Facebook for chatter and sharing!  And don't forget out May inpiration challenge.

Until next time... :)

1 comment:

bockel24 said...

beautiful tag, I love it!