Thursday, July 16, 2015

from paintstick to bookmark

Hi Hermine here, I thought it would be great to turn a paintstick into a bookmark so I don't loose this one comparing to my paper ones, so I did, and this is how it turned out.



step 1: sand the paintstick lightly and give it a thin layer of gesso
step 2: stamp the Face Collage 18378 with Stazon Black
step 3: take a stencil (this one is with leaves) and use some moddeling paste to put over the stencil. Leave to dry over night.
step 4: Colour the face with Lyra crayons aqua colour and sponge the rest with 2 colours Distress ink
step 5: stamp Do all things with Love 19545  with Stazon black.
step 6: Make some accents in the leaves with a black pen.



Hope you like it.

Warmly Hermine

Used materials:
Face Collage 18378
Do all things with Love 19545
Stazon


5 comments:

Unknown said...

SWEEEEET! its awesome Hermine! what a great idea thanks for sharing!

Julie S said...

This makes me happy. Wonderful, Hermine!

Corrie Herriman said...

Fabulous !
Corrie x

grandmad1ana said...

Beautiful- just beautiful!

Irit Shalom said...

Really love and in love! Can't find those sticks here, but I can try...