Wednesday, September 09, 2015

She Was A Wildflower

Hi all!!  Michele here today.
Summer is winding down and school has started so I created a card to send sometime in the future as a reminder of the summer days.



I have a quick tutorial for this layered stamping technique.  I just love the depth the color creates!!



I used the She Was a Wildflower, Wildflower Silhouette and Bumble Bee stamps along with the Ultra High Gloss embossing powder.   I also used Abandoned Coral and Fossilized Amber Distress ink, archival ink, May Arts ribbon and a Tim Holtz pin.


I stamped the Wildflower Silhouette in fossilized amber first.


Then Abandoned Coral...


Over the first layer.


Then last in archival ink and heat embossed for more depth.
I stamped the bumble bee on the page and then again on a scrap so I could layer and color.


Layered on black cardstock and a white card base.  Added the ribbon and sentiment and VIOLA!


Simple but I just love the elegance!
I hope you are inspired!!  Until next time...ink up those stamps!!

1 comment:

C. M. Taylor said...

Great job! Love the depth!