Tuesday, March 29, 2016

"Still" an Art Journal Page by Jenn Engle

     Hello! Today I have a very simple art journal page using the Whimsical Jester Stamp on acetate. I think this stamp works well with the acetate stamping technique because you are able to see thru all those tiny lines and intricate details to the background.
 
     The Whimsical Jester can also be purchased on an entire plate of rubber (plate 1457), and I think that all of the images on this plate work so well with acetate stamping.
 
To see exactly how I made this page from start to finish, be sure to check out the process video linked at the end of this post.
 
STAMPS USED:

“Whimsical Jester”

"Numbers Set"
 


 
 

Here is how I created these pages from start to finish:
 
Thanks so much for looking,
Jenn Engle

3 comments:

Corrie Herriman said...

This is beautiful, so serene !
Corrie x

Susan Renshaw said...

This is brilliant Jenn - will have to look at the video when I am home from holiday!

Fiona Paltridge Designs said...

Boy I love that stamp. Might have to add it to my wish list!