Wednesday, April 06, 2016

Radioactive Trio of ATC Cards

Happy Wednesday!

Tina here today with my first Viva Las Vegastamps project post! For my first project, I thought I'd create one of my favorite types of projects, a trio of ATC cards.  I love creating in three's and ATC cards are the perfect match.



When creating a trio of ATC cards, I love to repeat certain elements and design features for a cohesive look.  To create the cohesive theme, I used the following stamps:

Crackle Background  

Whimsical Face with Horns

For the background of each card, I randomly applied gesso, then heat embossed with white embossing powder.  For a splash of color, I sprayed several shades of spray mist, letting me mix and mingle.  Instant background!

For my face element, I stamped the image on white glossy cardstock, then sprayed with a white shimmer spray, just for an added element.




  Now that I've created a common theme, I embellish each card with similiar, yet different elements.  I may either use the same element in different colors, or different elements in similiar colors.  I chose the later for this trio.

 I used red molded resin casts, gold metallic pieces, and white painted chipboard.  Even though the individual pieces are different, there is still a cohesive look due to the background and face elements.



  
 As an added design element, I stamped words for the faces and added them to 2 of the cards.  

Word Stamps used:

Radioactive

Biohazard

 And just like that, you have a trio of ATC works of Art!


 I hope you enjoyed my trio of cards!  Here's to a wonderful Wednesday and beautiful week!



4 comments:

by belle said...

As always, beautiful work!!!

Fiona Paltridge Designs said...

Oh WOW! Love love love this! You are so talented!!

Fiona Paltridge Designs said...

Oh WOW! Love love love this! You are so talented!!

Corrie Herriman said...

They are great, Tina !
Corrie x