Monday, May 09, 2016

Mail art Monday ! Yay !

Hello everyone,

It's my turn to show you some mailart. I have altered a boring white envelope today. I hope you like it and maybe do some yourself to brighten up the mail !

Here is the front...



And this is the back ...




This envelope was quite easy to make. I started with the front. First I masked off the address part.  I then used a mini gelli plate, acrylic paint by PaperArtsy and a stencil. Unfortunately I put so much over the top that you can't really see the pattern anymore.... 
I then used a load of different stamps to add more interest. I used the same paints and also some archival inks in similar colours and Jet Black. 
When I was happy with how it looked, I drew a black line around the address area and stamped the Queen of Hearts on separate card stock and coloured her with Copic Markers. I cut her out and adhered her to the front of the envelope. 
The back was even easier; I just brayered the paint on, did the stamping in the same way as on the front and that was that ! 

I used a whole bunch of stamps :


Thanks so much for stopping by today ! 




1 comment:

Annie said...

DELIGHTFUL mail art! I love it! It's doing it's job too...it's inspiring me to get busy with some mail art.