Tuesday, September 27, 2016

It's Almost Halloween!!!

Michele here today to share two Halloween cards.  One is a CAS card and one is a stamped scene.
Halloween cards are one of my favorites to make.  You really can get away with anything, all you need is your imagination (and some AWESOME Viva Las VegaStamps!!!)

First the CAS card:


I used the Bat Skeleton and Oct. 31 on this card.


The little bats are from Um Wow Studio, bat confetti.



The paper is Authentique and Bazzill.  Of course there had to be a little bit of splatter with Distress Stain.  I also used the Distress Stain to color the ribbon.

Next is a spooky scene card:


I used the Gnome Skeleton, Gnome Lady Skeleton, Gnome Large, Cemetery, Spooky and Full Moon stamps.


I did some masking with the gnome skellies.


Do you think this gnome is a little scared??  I used more of the bat confetti from Um Wow.


I used Distress spray for the erie background, Authentique and Bazzill paper and archival ink.

Be sure to check out our Facebook fan page, Viva Las VegaStamps! Groupies.  You can always find LOADS of inspiration there!!  You also still have time to link up to our inspiration challenge for September, click here.

Until next time, get inky!!

No comments: