Friday, November 04, 2016

Be BOLD

Happy November!!!
Michele here today to share a quick tag I made with some of the stamps from the latest release at Viva Las VegaStamps!.  This is a little calm before the holiday storm, something clean and simple, a technique I personally struggle with!


I used the Magic Maker Paint Brush by Cat Kerr and Fortune Favors the Bold on this tag.


Colored with Distress Markers and the BOLD color is created with Distress Stain.


My favorite Chevron ribbon tops off the tag with a BOLD pattern.  A little thread behind the paint brush handle for a little texture...


Of course the perfect sentiment with a little doodling...


Well??  How did I do with the clean and simple??  I just never know when to stop!!!  I'll keep trying though!!
Until next time...get inky!!

3 comments:

Corrie Herriman said...

Beautiful Michele !
Corrie x

Tera Callihan said...

Lovely!

Camerageek said...

I think you hit it on the head with the CAS.