Thursday, February 16, 2017

Challenge Inspiration by Susanne

Hi my dear crafty friends!

It's Susanne here and I'd like to share two Artist Trading Cards today. I used our monthly challenge theme as my inspiration.


 I love the stripes and the turquoise colour splashes!

I cut two 2.5" x 3.5" cards from heavy weight watercolor cardstock. I used a pink acrylic spray to give it some color. While this dried, I picked a gelli printed deli paper with orange hues and cut it to strips. I adhered those with Gel Medium and added some texture with the Dictonary Page, after it was dry. Now it was time to stamp the main images (Whimsical Horned Boy, Whimsical Lettered Man ). I used StazOn Jet Black ink. Of course I wanted to have these gorgeous turquoise splatters on my ATCs. I used Dylusions Paint "Vibrant Turquoise", thinned it down with a little bit of water, and added the splatters with a brush.
I used WOW! Opaque White powder to add the title and the sewing border on this card.

I added some doodling to this card with an acrylic fineliner.

Thank you for stopping by today. Don't forget to enter our February challenge!
xx Susanne.

http://clayscrapkreativ.blogspot.de/

Supplies:
Viva Las VegaStamps!:
Whimsical Horned Boy
She was a dreamer
Whimsical Lettered Man
Sawtooth Stitching Lines
Dictonary Page 
WOW! Opaque Bright White powder
Gelli Plate
StazOn Inks

No comments: