Thursday, June 08, 2017

Cutie Pie - by Fiona Paltridge

Hello VLVS! peeps, Fiona here with you today.

Now don't fall over but ...... I made a layout! YES! I know ... it's been a while.



I have been playing around with my new HUGE 12x12 Gel Plate making some background papers and this one appeared! I loved it so much I had to make a layout with it almost straight away.


 I layered the chevron stamp as a feature for the layout. I needed something to focus the eye on because the background was so busy.

Mind you, it probably didn't help that I added to it with my favourite writing circle stamp in gold ink. But it looks awesome ..... well I think it does.

 I also had a blast adding the Fleur de Lis stamp as part of the background. I've had this one for a while now but haven't been sure what to use it on. This was the perfect project!

Viva Las Vegastamps:



2 comments:

Annie said...

I love how this page looks!

by belle said...

Gorgeous color!!!!!