Thursday, August 10, 2017

Choose To See the Good Stuff!

Hey everyone Shanna here! I have a new art journal spread to share with you all. I am thrilled to be playing with the newest stamps that were just released and in case you missed them head on over and check them out here!



I had such a blast creating this spread and made a video so you can see. Grab a drink and watch how I made it!  



Here are some close ups. I love the new plate 1495 the best because you can create some really fun backgrounds. They all are really great.





Stamps Used:

Other Items:
ColorBox Pigment Ink - Frost White
StazOn Black Ink
Dina Wakley Paints 
Gelli Plate
WOW Embossing Powder - Black



Thanks so much for stopping by today and don't forget to share your own VLVS creations in the Facebook Group





No comments: