Monday, September 18, 2017

Mail Art Envelope by Susanne


Hi my dear crafty friends!

It's Mail Art Monday today and I have an envelope with the lovely "Girl With Wings" for you.



I picked on of my gelli printed papers and build an envelope with the Envelope Punch Board. Before I glue the envelope together I decorate it:
I stamp the main image onto the front with the Tim Holtz Stamp Platform. I make a second print onto white cardstock.



I cut this one directly on the outlines and colour it with Distress Inks.


I paint a white address field with gesso, add some more stamping and glue the envelope together. Finally I adhere the main image.
In case you don't send any mail art, you can use those envelopes perfectly in your art/ junk journals!


Thank you for stopping by today.
xx Susanne.


Supplies:
Viva Las VegaStamps!:
Others:
Gelli Plate
Gesso
Archival Ink


1 comment:

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

This is an awesome envelope.