Monday, March 05, 2018

Mail Art Monday with Majo


Good morning, Peeps!

Another Monday and some new Mail Art.

I'd like to show you an envelope with many of my favorite stamps, which I used on a master board I created with Distress Inks and stamps.


I prefer to use heavy paper or card stock adhered to the envelopes when I apply lots of colors or layers. Plain envelopes tend to coil up, I like mine to look tidy when I send them to my friends.

I started with Distress ink in four different colors:

 

I swiped the pads alternately over my panel until it had the color richness I desired. To soften this up a bit I spritzed some water on the panel.


I stamped different images randomly with the colors I had used before.


I cut the panel to my envelope size and stamped my main images: The little child, the stitches, the world map, the sentiment and the word. I adhered the panel to my envelope with Miracle Tape.





I added a piece of self adhesive paper for the address label and stamped the stitches on the edges.


These are the stamps I used:



 I hope you enjoyed my little tutorial! 

I wish you a happy week and happy crafting ♥

1 comment:

KC said...

This is so great! I love the colors!! Very inspiring!